Ivory Rustic Travertine Drop Face Pool Coping Tiles and Pavers are pool coping styles. We all know that Natural Stone pool coping is the best among all the coping options as it provides the strength your pool needs to last long as well as safe.
Ivory Rustic Travertine Drop Face Pool Coping is safe non-slippery and a perfect choice for protecting the pool edges.
Available Type: Rustica Travertine Tiles & Pavers, Rustica Travertine French Pattern
12mm :Thick tiles should be laid directly onto a concrete slab or great for balconies, decks or indoor floor tiles.
20mm :Thick pavers can be laid as above OR onto a compacted road base into a wet slurry of sand and cement
30mm :Thick pavers can be laid as both above or onto a compacted road base into a dry sand bed, great for tiling over easements or where you require water permeation.
You can choose your choice of matching pool pavers and the surrounding sitting area. Available in various sizes and thicknesses. We deliver custom sizes on special request. [Call Us for more information].
Travertine is 100% Natural stone. The formation of the travertine makes it naturally rough and tough. Each piece is unique and has a luxury royal look. This beautiful tile provide a relaxing feeling when feeling underfoot.
We deliver travertine pavers door-to-door to all suburbs in Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, and Hobart. We also deliver to any regional area in Australia at reasonable freight rates.
Travertine is a perfect choice for…
For more information feel free to give us a call on 03 9706 9767 or Talk to one of our experts and get a FREE Quote.
Durable and Hard-wearing
Cool under the foot
Elegant and Unique
100% Natural Stone
Indoor and Outdoor Flooring
Swimming Pool Pavers / Surroundings
Patios, Balconies and Sitting areas
Garden Paths and Walkways
Just sweep when required with a solution of mild detergent and water, can be applied prior to pressure cleaning.
An invisible sealer can be applied to assist in the ongoing clean up of the stone.
610x406x50/20mm (not tumbled) Rustic $40 each
Before purchasing your travertine tiles or pavers, it is important to become familiar with industry terms in order to choose the grade & rating of the travertine tiles or travertine pavers most appropriate for your purposes. The most popular grade in Australia is standard grade, due to its overall performance rating and value for money.
– This grade offers the greatest selection of colours with only some inclusions of gray or black markings in the travertine tiles surface.
– The travertine tiles are carefully chosen to be more consistent in colour and surface honing.
– None of the travertine tiles of this grade will have large holes migrating through the tile from top to bottom.
– Yes you will still get minor surface pore holing that will not travel through the tile, these are the reason it has basically a non slip surface.
– The tumbled edges of the tiles are smooth and corner edges are more intact.
– $$$ By far the most expensive of the Silver Travertine range
– Should be sealed after installation process has finished with a no colour change penetrating sealer such as TASMAM STONESHIELD.
Performance Rating 9
Value for Money Rating 7
Overall Rating 8
– This grade offers the second largest selection of travertine tile colours, with slightly more inclusions of gray or black markings.
– The travertine tiles are carefully chosen to have reasonably consistent colours throughout each batch.
– Some large holes are allowed in standard grade travertine tiles. Additionally, rarely some holes may be filled through the full thickness of the tile.
– Generally speaking all of the holes will be filled during the grouting process with your colour matched grout.
– The color may contain some striations or swirls along with a small inclussion og creamy beige markings.
– The edges of the tumbled tiles are smooth and occassionally have small parts of the corner missing due to the tumbling process.
– Should be sealed after installation process has finished with a penetrating no colour change sealer, such as TASMAM STONESHIELD
Performance Rating 9
Value for Money Rating 9
Overall Rating 9
– Large color variations are allowed within the tile including gray or black markings.
– Small to large unfilled holes are allowed as are small defects in sizing and honing.
– The tiles are not filled and should be filled with colour matched grout during grouting.
– It is acceptable for large voids to be filled during grouting process.
– Holes that run from the surface to the bottom of the tile are allowed.
– Edges may be cracked or broken.
– Tiles may be delivered without color selection or sorting.
– Can be left to age gracefully over time, aquiring that aged look.