Capri White Drop Down Pool Coping Tiles are beautiful white pavers with beige coloured sprinkles on it. If you are looking for a simple and sober look for your floor and wall tiles go with shell white travertine tiles as it gives a bright and soothing feel to your surroundings.
Capri white is a stunning collection of white tiles. Unlike Shell White Travertine Tiles which comes with bits of shell on top of the white background. However, if you are looking for a pure white look in your tiles with no variations you can go with Capri White Travertine tiles. They both are 100% natural Travertine stones, durable and non-slippery. The only difference is the look they give upon installation.
Natural Capri White Travertine Pool Coping Tile with a Drop Face edge. Unfilled and Tumbled Travertine Coping Tiles. Available in Bullnose Pool Coping or Bevel Edges.
Travertine drop face pool coping is a great option because they have a drop-down edge that covers the surrounding of the pool at a right angle. As a result, these tiles cover the adhesive line that would otherwise be visible from the inside of the pool. Therefore, this creates a chic, cleaner pool coping look. So, a lot of renovators who love a more minimalist pool design opt for this drop face style of pool coping.
White Drop Down Pool Coping Travertine as pool coping is gorgeous. It has a rich creamy as well as dark charcoal surface features which can be easily enhanced by light and dark coloured sealer.
As well as its striking good looks, White Travertine pool coping has heaps of practical benefits…
These benefits include a naturally non-slip surface, weather resistance, cool to touch surface in summer and extremely strong pool coping. Hence, you will not need to be worried about whether these pool coping tiles will withstand the elements. So, unlike other stone tiles, they will last a lifetime with proper maintenance. Therefore, choosing this product is a smart decision for your pool and paving.
Available Types: Capri Limestone Tiles & Pavers, Capri White Limestone French Pattern, Capri White Limestone Pool Coping Tumbled, Capri White limestone Pool Coping Bullnose
12mm :Thick tiles should be laid directly onto a concrete slab or great for balconies, decks or indoor floor tiles.
20mm :Thick pavers can be laid as above OR onto a compacted road base into a wet slurry of sand and cement
30mm :Thick pavers can be laid as both above or onto a compacted road base into a dry sand bed, great for tiling over easements or where you require water permeation.
An excellent choice for both indoor and outdoor paving needs especially for outdoor flooring, garden areas, swimming pool surrounding and patios.
This beautiful white travertine tile is available in different sizes and thicknesses. Any custom sizes are available on special request [Call for more information].
You can also choose a French Pattern style and matching pool coping in Drop Face (Drop Down), Bullnose and Tumbled pool coping styles.
We deliver travertine pavers door-to-door to all suburbs in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide and Hobart. We also deliver to any regional areas in Australia at reasonable freight rates.
Limestone is a perfect choice for…
For more information feel free to give us a call on 03 9706 9767 or Talk to one of our experts and get a FREE Quote.
Durable and Hard-wearing
Cool under the foot
Elegant and Unique
100% Natural Stone
Indoor and Outdoor Flooring
Swimming Pool Pavers / Surroundings
Patios, Balconies and Sitting areas
Garden Paths and Walkways
Just sweep when required with a solution of mild detergent and water, can be applied prior to pressure cleaning.
An invisible sealer can be applied to assist in the ongoing clean up of the stone.
610x406x30mm Tumbled $39 each (Capri), 610x406x30mm Bullnose $49 each (Capri), 610x406x40/20mm Drop Face $69 each (Capri), 610x406x75/20mm Drop Face $99 each (Capri)
Before purchasing your travertine tiles or pavers, it is important to become familiar with industry terms in order to choose the grade & rating of the travertine tiles or travertine pavers most appropriate for your purposes. The most popular grade in Australia is standard grade, due to its overall performance rating and value for money.
– This grade offers the greatest selection of colours with only some inclusions of gray or black markings in the travertine tiles surface.
– The travertine tiles are carefully chosen to be more consistent in colour and surface honing.
– None of the travertine tiles of this grade will have large holes migrating through the tile from top to bottom.
– Yes you will still get minor surface pore holing that will not travel through the tile, these are the reason it has basically a non slip surface.
– The tumbled edges of the tiles are smooth and corner edges are more intact.
– $$$ By far the most expensive of the Silver Travertine range
– Should be sealed after installation process has finished with a no colour change penetrating sealer such as TASMAM STONESHIELD.
Performance Rating 9
Value for Money Rating 7
Overall Rating 8
– This grade offers the second largest selection of travertine tile colours, with slightly more inclusions of gray or black markings.
– The travertine tiles are carefully chosen to have reasonably consistent colours throughout each batch.
– Some large holes are allowed in standard grade travertine tiles. Additionally, rarely some holes may be filled through the full thickness of the tile.
– Generally speaking all of the holes will be filled during the grouting process with your colour matched grout.
– The color may contain some striations or swirls along with a small inclussion og creamy beige markings.
– The edges of the tumbled tiles are smooth and occassionally have small parts of the corner missing due to the tumbling process.
– Should be sealed after installation process has finished with a penetrating no colour change sealer, such as TASMAM STONESHIELD
Performance Rating 9
Value for Money Rating 9
Overall Rating 9
– Large color variations are allowed within the tile including gray or black markings.
– Small to large unfilled holes are allowed as are small defects in sizing and honing.
– The tiles are not filled and should be filled with colour matched grout during grouting.
– It is acceptable for large voids to be filled during grouting process.
– Holes that run from the surface to the bottom of the tile are allowed.
– Edges may be cracked or broken.
– Tiles may be delivered without color selection or sorting.
– Can be left to age gracefully over time, aquiring that aged look.