Limestone paving for outdoor pavers and swimming pool surroundings is a popular choice among architects, landscapers and Australian homeowners.
The intricate textures of pearl grey and white marbly highlights provide a truly elevated sense of sophistication that flows in this type of natural stone.
Limestone is a smart choice for both indoor and outdoor paving. However, this beautiful natural stone serves as enduring outdoor pavers – a favoured choice is around the swimming pool, patios and garden.
Available Types: Pearl Grey Limestone French Pattern, Pearl Grey Limestone Pool Coping Tumbled, Pearl Grey Limestone Pool Coping Drop Face, Pearl Grey Limestone Pool Coping Bullnose
12mm :Thick tiles should be laid directly onto a concrete slab or great for balconies, decks or indoor floor tiles.
20mm :Thick pavers can be laid as above OR onto a compacted road base into a wet slurry of sand and cement
30mm :Thick pavers can be laid as both above or onto a compacted road base into a dry sand bed, great for tiling over easements or where you require water permeation.
This versatile paving tile can be used in a variety of different ways from flooring to wall cladding. It all comes down to the deciding factors such as slip rating and density.
Limestone paving is pure 100% natural stone and is safe non-slippery material. Very cost-effective and durable natural stone and provides a perfect traditional and modern luxury essence to the home.
Pearl Grey Limestone Tiles and Pavers are available in various sizes, thicknesses and French pattern style. You can receive a customise size on special requests. [Call Us for more information].
You can also choose a matching pool coping for Pearl Grey Limestone in Drop Face [Drop Down], Bullnose and Tumbled styles.
We deliver limestone pavers door-to-door to all suburbs in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide and Hobart. We also deliver to any regional area in Australia at reasonable freight rates.
Limestone is a perfect choice for…
For more information feel free to give us a call on 03 9706 9767 or Talk to one of our experts and get a FREE Quote.
Durable and Hard-wearing
Cool under the foot
Elegant and Unique
100% Natural Stone
Indoor and Outdoor Flooring
Swimming Pool Pavers / Surroundings
Patios, Balconies and Sitting areas
Garden Paths and Walkways
Just sweep when required with a solution of mild detergent and water, can be applied prior to pressure cleaning.
An invisible sealer can be applied to assist in the ongoing clean up of the stone.
12mm French Pattern Standard Grade $69 m², 610x406x12mm Standard Grade $69 m², 610x406x30mm Standard Grade $96 m²
Before purchasing your travertine tiles or pavers, it is important to become familiar with industry terms in order to choose the grade & rating of the travertine tiles or travertine pavers most appropriate for your purposes. The most popular grade in Australia is standard grade, due to its overall performance rating and value for money.
– This grade offers the greatest selection of colours with only some inclusions of gray or black markings in the travertine tiles surface.
– The travertine tiles are carefully chosen to be more consistent in colour and surface honing.
– None of the travertine tiles of this grade will have large holes migrating through the tile from top to bottom.
– Yes you will still get minor surface pore holing that will not travel through the tile, these are the reason it has basically a non slip surface.
– The tumbled edges of the tiles are smooth and corner edges are more intact.
– $$$ By far the most expensive of the Silver Travertine range
– Should be sealed after installation process has finished with a no colour change penetrating sealer such as TASMAM STONESHIELD.
Performance Rating 9
Value for Money Rating 7
Overall Rating 8
– This grade offers the second largest selection of travertine tile colours, with slightly more inclusions of gray or black markings.
– The travertine tiles are carefully chosen to have reasonably consistent colours throughout each batch.
– Some large holes are allowed in standard grade travertine tiles. Additionally, rarely some holes may be filled through the full thickness of the tile.
– Generally speaking all of the holes will be filled during the grouting process with your colour matched grout.
– The color may contain some striations or swirls along with a small inclussion og creamy beige markings.
– The edges of the tumbled tiles are smooth and occassionally have small parts of the corner missing due to the tumbling process.
– Should be sealed after installation process has finished with a penetrating no colour change sealer, such as TASMAM STONESHIELD
Performance Rating 9
Value for Money Rating 9
Overall Rating 9
– Large color variations are allowed within the tile including gray or black markings.
– Small to large unfilled holes are allowed as are small defects in sizing and honing.
– The tiles are not filled and should be filled with colour matched grout during grouting.
– It is acceptable for large voids to be filled during grouting process.
– Holes that run from the surface to the bottom of the tile are allowed.
– Edges may be cracked or broken.
– Tiles may be delivered without color selection or sorting.
– Can be left to age gracefully over time, aquiring that aged look.